Kelty TN2 Review: What Everybody Ought To Know About This
What Everybody Ought to Know About This. Along the line of outdoor equipment and camping, products are the Kelty TN 2 Person Tent. Be prepared yourself for sheltering on a hiking trip with your Intimate friend or a family member that turns out into either car camping or base camping.
The Kelty TN2 offers more than usual storage of a two-person camping tent without compromising on human comfort space. Check out the Kelty TN2 review below.
This tent will be equipped to make you an enjoyable experience from protecting sufficiently irritable or dangerous outdoor elements (like bugs and weather) without limiting connection with our Mother Nature. Its pole structure makes it more vertical and easily inhabitable, adding to its roominess.
- SETUP: Setting up the Kelty TN2 Tent is a fairly simple 2 to 3 part process and only requires one person. It takes roughly 10 – 20 minutes depending on the enthusiasm of the tent pitcher. Kelty TN2 is a two-person camping tent that not very large to fits into a cuboid shape. It can easily be packed into a backpack to set up including unpacking, unfolding as like the cross pole structure.
After the structure is set up, one may begin to clip the respective pieces to the structure, which in effect to the suspends of the tent fabric and forms an inhabitable shape. An added feature of the tent set up is the rainfly which comes with clips that allow it to be easily secured either completely around the tent or just partway (and can be adjusted without even being outside), allowing for a stargazing feature.
These very clips, however, can be compromised as sandy or muddy areas have been reported to “gum up” these connections making future use of them a little more difficult. Proper cleaning and care are advised.
- ENTRY: In terms of access, the Kelty TN2 is as simple as they come. It has dual vestibules that allow for access from either side of the tent-making it easily accessible and ventilated for the comfort of one or two campers.
- SIZE: The size of the Kelty TN2 is such that it can easily be carried around in the form of a small rectangular package that fits comfortably into any average-sized backpack. When setting up, it offers 27.5 square feet of floor space. This is enough to comfortably shelter one to two people.
- VENTILATION: The set up of the Kelty TN2 allows for a lot of ventilation by means of its dual vestibule setup allowing for easy airflow and high air change rates. The only circumstance under which ventilation becomes questionable is that of rainy weather. If it happens to be raining then it gives the full coverage of the rainfly needed. Ventilation would drop significantly and quite necessarily so the tent is very small.However, this does not mean that it would be unbearable as vents help to control the humidity levels. It is recommended then, to ensure that the climate of the area one is tent putting its conducive to an enjoyable outdoor getaway. Testers have confirmed, however, that the tent holds up impressively in stormy weather.
- STORAGE: Though small, the Kelty TN2 camping tent does allow for storage space. For one thing, it has 10 square feet of storage space on either side of the tent. It comes equipped with Interior mesh pockets at the front. This storage would, of course, be increased if there was only one occupant, but there is more than enough room for two.
PRODUCT FEATURES (From Kelty)
- Freestanding design
- Taped floor seams
- Mesh wall panels
- Internal storage pockets
- Jake’s Foot pole attachment
- Noiseless zipper pulls
- Stargazing fly
- Jake’s foot fly attachment
- Welded clear windows
- Guyout points
What We Like Most
- Noiseless in the wind
- Packs conveniently
- Easily set up
- Adjustable Stargazing Fly
- Spacious enough for two and storage
What We Don’t Like
- Need to fly the tent attachments otherwise, it may “gummed up”
Customers of this tent find themselves most comfortable with the 50-inch width and 42-inch headroom of the space within the Kelty TN2. Even more impressive is the remarkable packability that is clearly the result of the tent designers’ consideration for mobility. Reviewers appreciate the simple set up, the durability, the strength against intense weather and the vestibule unclipping/stargazing feature.
I hope that you guys love this kelty tn2 review. If you have more questions about this tent please comment through the section contact page. I will reach you with your solution.