Coleman WeatherMaster 10 Person Hinged Door Tent Reviews
If you are planning to take the whole family in a summer vacation or a camp out at the weekend, but having problems for a shelter for the entire family; then you need a spacious tent that can accommodate ten people but still can provide comfort and durability.
The Coleman Company that has been known for its quality camping products, now introduced an upgraded camping tent for the entire family to enjoy the outdoor escapades. Check out the details of the WeatherMaster tent and learn how it is very ideal for your camping plans.
Coleman WeatherMaster 10 Person Hinged Door Tent
Because of the size of the tent, don’t expect it to be easy and quick in setting up for the first time. But you will be provided by an easy to follow instructions in setting the tent up. On the first use, it could be a little bit tricky because of its size. But when you do it the second time around, it will be easier and quicker.
The color-coded poles and continues pole sleeves will make it easier for you to follow and understand the instructions. But you can always use another two pair of hands to set it up to make easier and faster. Setting the tent up could take 45 minutes to 1 hour on the first attempt.
The Coleman WeatherMaster 10 Person Tent provides easy access in and out through its patented hinged door and a zip-up door at the back. You can use the two doors or just the front door. The tent is spacious enough that you will not find yourself crawling over the other when getting out at night. However, you can use both if it is more convenient for you.
- Dimensions: 17L x 9W
- Width: 9 ft
- Length: 17 ft
- Height: 6ft & 8 Inches
The size of the Coleman tent allows a 7 ft tall person to stand and move freely inside the tent.
- Considering the size of the tent, the ventilation is never an issue.
- The air can circulate around the spacious area inside and the windows are large enough for air to pass through.
- Plus, it is equipped with a fly top that you can open anytime you want.
This camping tent can occupy 10 persons at once, so, the whole family will be sheltered here from cold and insects at night.
Product Features of Coleman WeatherMaster 10 Person Hinged Door Tent
- Polyester taffeta 75D 450mm with coated PU
- Patented hinged door
- Rainfly and mesh roof
- Weather Tec system
- Welded floors and inverted seams to keep water out
- Color-coded poles for easy setup and continuous pole sleeves
- 1 year limited warranty
What We Like Most
- Guaranteed dry inside during rainy days because of its built-in waterproof weather tec system
- Rainfly for weather protection
- Mesh roof for ventilation and to let more sunlight in
- Can accommodate 10 people or 3 queen-sized beds
- A ring on the center of the tent where you can hang your lamp
- With an adjustable cooling system so you can adjust your preferred temperature
- Very durable and designed to last long
What We Don’t Like
- The tent is not rainproof, but the weather-resistant fabric ensures that the rainwater cannot penetrate the tent walls.
- The rainfly if waterproof to prevent rain is coming inside the tent.
- It just needs to tie it tightly and stretch it to avoid water in trapping on top because it can seep through.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Based on the customers’ review, the Coleman tent provides comfort and shelter for the whole family. The ventilation is great and you can rest assure that you will stay dry even if it rains. This tent is durable and very easy to transport. You may find it difficult to set for the first time, which is normal because of its size. When you get used to it and master the procedure, it will be easy and quick the next time to set it up. The Coleman Tent is designed for family camping where the whole family will have a comfortable bonding time on the outdoors.
Have you any questions about this post? Feel free to ask me through the comment section or contact page. Thank You.